Wednesday 29 February 2012

Online gaming, and rage!

Well I thought about this one last night, whilst I was playing modern warfare 3 on the xbox.
I was playing domination on lockdown, and i was quick-scoping and I thought having a positive K/D with about 10 kills above my deaths, I was doing quite well. Untill i finished that game, went on to the theatre to record and save some clips of that game to show off to my mates, and imn the middle of that Ireceived a message from a random gamer so I thought I would read it and see what he had to say.
I was very surprised about what there was in the message, to the point I actually started to laugh out loud and had the friend I was talking to in private chat ask me what I was laughing at. Well take a quick look at this clip that I took from my xbox and the message and profile of one certain gamer that didn't seem to like how I was playing.

This then got me thinking, over the years I have playerd on consoles and played online and got stressed, how many time have i threatened someone with something like this, and so uncalled for? Never! Never once have I ever threatened to hack somebodies account or anything like that.

When I get stressed I subconciously just rage quit the game, its now a force of habbit that I cant get out of doing, very rarely shout or scream at some one, and never threaten them, for me Xbox Live has the submit player reviews and file complaints features for a reason, and I myself are just one to the many that actually use these two features as they should be.


How about you guys? Let me know how you deal with players that annoy you, leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, hope to see you again soon.