Wednesday 1 February 2012

Girlfriends and texting other guys?

Well guys, this post is just a lil rant and rave about a recent experience with a now ex girlfriend.
I would like to start off by setting the scene....

I'm working long and hard hours, grouling shifts sometimes, as a chef working 12+ hours a day 5 days a week. I had been with this girl for just under a year, so she knew what it was like, 2 days off a week, a girlfriend, and friends to see, sleep to catch up on, not much time to do an awful lot in 2 days you have off a week.
So over christmas, she started spending a lot of time round her cousins, some one that I jnew very well, went to college with and she introduced us. So not having seen her over the whole christmas and new year period having clocked up well over 220 hours in the month of december, she had a whole lot of time to go and see friends and do what ever she liked...
Driving home on New Years day night about 11pm i gave her a call, and her phone was switched off (I have a bluetooth stereo system- hands free kit) so i thought nothing of it, untill 10 minutes into the drive home she gave me a ring back.
So the conversation was going as it usually would, how my day has been, what she has been up to and so on....
but a few minutes later she asks me "have you seen the pictures on facebook from New Years Eve?", so I inquisitively replied "No, why?"
My girlfriend then starts to tell me about her fantastic venture out on her first New Years Eve as a legal to drink 18 year old teen. Starts off by telling me she had drunken pretty much everything under the sun, and she was with her cousin and her friend, yet her cousins friend decided to be the "good samaritan" and as she could barely hold herself up, he walked about with his arm draped around her shoulders to keep her up, and so she then tells me all the pictures on there were not what they might look like, as he was having to hold her up.
So knowing what she was like when she was drunk, I just shrugged off any thoughts that could come to mind and just say "ok babe, well I hope yuo had a nice night"
Where she then carries on the story to tell me she got so bad she had an ambulance called, and got taken home, and had her cousin bath her in her underwear, with the "friend" just outside.
So again I just shrugged it off, and when I finally had time off to go and see her, she was constantly on her phone texting someone, she told me it was the "friend" and then started telling me all the conversations they were having.
So being a guy, right? You hear what a guy is saying to your girlfriend, and you know the code he is talking in, as you have done it yourself at one point orother in time to try and win a girl with out telling her.... so I nicely told her what he was meaning and really wanting, and it started and argument, with her inevitably leading to her saying that if she wanted to be with some one else, she would be, so I then let that be the end of the argument.
as a couple of weeks trolled by, and more texts started coming through, and more arguments unvieled, we finally split.
Only to hear from her once, and not to tell me the birthday and christmas presents she had "ordered" for me that I never got, even about 3 weeks after christmas, and 2 weeks after my birthday had come and she was giving me them, no just to say she wants her iPod back that she had left at mine.
So the last chapter of this story?


Read on guys, i went on to facebook today, to check up on my messages and notifications, and the first thing at the top of the feed was, "the ex-girlfriend" is now in a relationship with "the friend"
So why am I writing this today? well as it seems a few times now this has happened to me, and so many others out there. So I would like to give some advice to not just the guys out there who keep being cheated on, but to the girls as well, if ever you have a hunch, then no matter how difficult and heart breaking it could be, face it, I did and wasnt untill I let her walk away from what SHE called OUR LOVE, I found out she was cheating, but then again, was she? or did i just leave the gap open for him to finally dig his claws in properly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, hope to see you again soon.