Friday 14 September 2012

I need to start writing more!

Yes I need to start writing more!


As the title suggests I need to start writing more, I don't have much free time lately.
I am currently working over 60 hours per week, which consists of 5 12 hour shifts, which I'll admit drains you very much. Also as to my last post, I'm no longer training karate I have changed up to kickboxing which is different and more of a challenge as I an so used to the way karate is set up. 
On top of that I rarely spend much time on the internet these days, but I will now try and make sure I post at least once a week with something interesting, or something I just fancy talking about. 



So for now I bid you farewell but will have something to write about soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, hope to see you again soon.