Friday 18 May 2012

Things looking good!

Well it's certainly been a while since I last posted on here to say the least!
In the time i've been away from here, I must admit I have changed a lot in my life.
the first step I took was to stop playing the xbox for around 4 hours a day, to probably less than 4 hours a week. Wow! what a difference that has made, just having that extra time spare i've managed to join the gym and start up karate again, which has boosted not only my self confidence a fair bit, but I feel much happier and healthier for it. I am going to set my self a goal of having a toned body within the next 8 months to a year, and try to actually achieve my black belt this time round.
Then if I manage to reach these goals and continue doing so well, I plan to try and enter some national karate competitions, as when I used to train I managed to achieve regional medals gold, silver and bronze in 3 different tournements, so my sights may be set high.
Yes set very high, but that only sets me up to achieve more in the end, you only reach success if you aim for it, never settle for second best. No matter how long it takes, it WILL be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, hope to see you again soon.